What's for Dinner? Marinated and Grilled Chicken Recipe




Chicken is a staple around our house! I'm always looking for new and delicious ways to fix it. A requirement is that the recipe is simple!
I don't have time to spend 30 minutes in the kitchen working on a meal that takes 10 minutes to eat, 20 minutes to clean up, and which nobody may like after it's made!
My family really likes to grill our chicken. To keep it moist, I usually marinade it. Here is a summer marinade I created that we all love.
It is delicious as a chicken and 2 sides of vegetable meal. I usually grill extra and dice the chicken up and layer it on top of a salad. That's getting 2 meals out of the 5 minutes it takes me to whip up this marinade.

Ingredients

1/2 cup olive oil
1 TBL minced garlic
2 TBL mustard
2 TBL honey
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp ground rosemary
Mix together in a bowl with a wisk. Lay your chicken breast out in a baking pan. Pour 1/2 of marinade over chicken. Flip chicken and cover with the rest of the marinade.
I was able to sparingly marinade 14 chicken breast with this recipe.

If you prefer to bake your chicken, just stick the baking pans of chicken in the oven after it has marinaded at least 30 minutes.


Comment below, please. Let me know what your
favorite quick dinner. 


No comments