Free Dishcloth Crochet Pattern


I'm over at my crochet blog Little Monkey Shop today with a free crochet pattern - You are my Sunshine Dishcloth - to celebrate NatCroMo - National Crochet Month.

Crochet Dishcloths are an excellent way to simplify your kitchen. They are eco friendly too - can be used over and over and don't fill up our landfills like paper towels.


It's important to crochet your dishcloths using cotton yarn. Acrylic or other synthetic yarn don't absorb liquid very well.

Mother's Day and then the wedding season are right around the corner. A stack of handmade crocheted dishcloths make a heartfelt gift!
Please visit my Little Monkey Shop blog for this free dishcloth crochet pattern.
If you don't crochet, handmade dishcloths are ready to ship on my Etsy shop Little Monkey Shop.
Please comment - what's your favorite way to simplify your kitchen?


No comments