Starting our Blog

Today my oldest daughter Hannah mentioned that our friends have a new blog A Homespun Country Life and maybe we should start one too to journal all that we do from cooking, to crocheting, sewing, gardening, and more. Here is a start as I discover the blogging world. I'm new at this, and there's a lot to learn, but I think it will be a good experience for both of us, and something we can do together, creating memories of it's own.

I plan to write about our journey to a more simple lifestyle and a healthier diet. Whole foods are our main staples while we seek to eliminate processed foods from our diet.

Hannah has her own blog at Spinach is good for you where she collects her favorite healthy Pinterest recipes and ideas.

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Check back as I tweek it. There's a lot more to creating a blog than you can imagine!

      Delete
  2. This is fun! I'm so excited to follow and read your blog posts. I would love to hear about your favorite books sometime, because I'm a book-lover, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to do book reviews once a month as I finish the book I'm currently reading. I mainly have time to read as I nurse Cade to sleep, so sometimes it's slow going! Right now I'm ready Happier at Home. It's NOT about being a stay at home mom!

      Delete
  3. Angela - I'm really excited to follow you and Hannah on your blogs. I signed up for email alerts to both of your blogs so I don't miss a post! - Dori -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I would appreciate any constructive suggestions you can give!

    ReplyDelete